Apply for this job
Gorilla Logic provides nearshore Agile teams to Fortune 500 and SMB companies, bringing unparalleled expertise in the delivery of full-stack web, mobile, and enterprise applications. Our highly collaborative Agile Gorillas are uniquely qualified to implement complex software initiatives. With offices in the United States, Costa Rica, and Colombia, Gorilla Logic helps clients gain competitive advantages to achieve results faster.
Gorilla Logic is looking for a UI/UX Designer, who will work with a team of engineers building and maintaining our client’s web and mobile applications. Based in San Jose, Costa Rica, this is a key role within our client’s engineering team, requiring application UI/UX design experience. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm, and determination.
* Required English Level: Upper intermediate to advanced.
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
* 3+ years of UI/UX design experience.
* Experience with Sketch.
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
* Experience with responsive web design.
* Experience with a CSS framework like Bootstrap, Foundation, or Materials Design.
* Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
* Experience with mobile UI/UX design
* Experience with InVision
* Experience with WebFlow