UX Copywriter, Viator Sydney
Viator is searching for a talented midweight UX copywriter to join its global content team. This position is ideal for a candidate who has turned their hand to both UX writing and marketing copywriting in the past. The copywriter will work cross-functionally with our Sydney-based B2B teams as the primary UX writer, bridging the gap between what Viator wants to say and what our operators and partners want to hear. The successful candidate is skilled at translating technical features into human speak and writing microcopy that stands out while driving toward the desired result.
In addition to B2B UX, the copywriter will work on select B2B CRM programming, and provide support to our US-based senior copywriter—the lead B2C UX, brand, and marketing writer—on traveler-facing initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Viator tone and voice.
- Write effective, concise, on-brand copy for B2B UX and CRM initiatives.
- Contribute to the strategic development of product/feature releases by advocating for sound messaging hierarchy and balance between business goals and user needs.
- Work cross-functionally to understand and meet general content strategy, design considerations, and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the B2C copywriter to ensure consistency across platforms and products.
- Offer copywriting support for promotions and campaigns under the guidance of the senior copywriter and brand/marketing managers, as needed.
- Prioritize work effectively based on project deadlines and release dates.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of marketing materials produced.
- Provide content and support for other projects as needed.
- 3+ years of professional copywriting experience (writing samples required), UX and email marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work both cross-functionally and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and pivot between a variety of projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of the relationship between copy and design.
- Familiarity with AP Style and writing in American English.
- Team player with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and an eye for detail.
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, writing, or related field.
- Experience working with JIRA, a plus.