UI / UX Designer
Here at JOLT, we’re on a mission to make our cities cleaner and pioneer the shift to a zero-emissions future. Electric cars will play a pivotal role in this shift but require deep investment in infrastructure to support their adoption.
That’s why we are building a large-scale network of free electric vehicle charging stations. We will accelerate the adoption of electric car ownership by making charging more convenient, fast, and affordable. What’s more? Our network will be powered using 100% green energy. If you are excited by our vision and you believe you can help us bring it to life, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Competitive salary + ESOP
- Join a team of enthusiastic and extremely clever people who are driven to move the needle and have a positive and profound impact on the future of electric vehicles
- Cool office in Barangaroo with a cracking view
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to help us define our culture
- The chance to be a part of a company in hyper-growth mode