Senior Product Designer
Beauty For All
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to take part in our growing Product design team. You will be responsible for designs across our multiple brands. You will also play a key role in the design and execution of the member journey, driving innovation and delight while also balancing business objectives.
Are you highly skilled in both interaction and visual design and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
This position reports to the Director of UX and can be fully remote.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating well thought-out experiences across our brands and our member journey
- Using customer insights, data, focus groups, and usability testing to form a deep understanding of member behaviors and pain points
- Developing high-quality designs that balance user needs, design priorities, and business objectives
- Collaborating and iterating with Product, Leadership, and Brand teams throughout the design process
- Working closely with engineering and QA to ensure that designs deployed to production are built to spec
- Prototyping designs and presenting them to business partners, users, and the engineering team members
- Partnering closely with engineering and QA to ensure that designs deployed to production are built to spec
- Work to be performed in Figma, Jura, Asana, and Slack
What We are Looking For:
- 4+ years of design experience with both a UI and UX skill-set
- Figma and design system experience a must
- Educational background in interaction design, human-computer interaction, graphic design, or similar
- Well-versed in classic design principles and innovative design trends
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS, but no coding experience needed
- Accustomed to validating designs through focus groups, usability testing, and A/B testing, using qualitative and quantitative feedback in the creative process
- Experience participating in internal design critiques with the ability to deliver and receive feedback and constructive criticism
- Successful track record defending decisions based on data and user-centered insights
- You can multi-task and work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Obsessively detail-oriented and can prioritize design tasks
- Must be a self-starter with minimal guidance on projects
Bonus if You Have:
- DTC e-commerce experience
- Experience with Magento and Optimizely
- Motion & animation skillset
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Annual bonus program (paid out quarterly)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Work from home flexibility
- Free Glam Bag Plus or BoxyCharm subscription
- Learning & development programs
Beauty for All Industries (BFA) is home to the largest beauty subscription brands in the world: IPSY and BoxyCharm, as well as brand incubator, Madeby Collective.
We are uniquely situated at the nexus of tech and beauty and are a digitally native company – born and raised online, during the rise of social media.
We approach everything we do with a community-first mindset and deliver a personalized experience that is rooted in machine learning and impeccable merchandise curation. With an avid beauty community and more than 200 million product reviews, we have created the ultimate beauty innovation platform.
We are the creators, coders, merchandisers, analysts, designers, engineers, marketers, and countless more—who make discovering personalized beauty possible.
Check out our Career Site to learn more about life, culture, benefits, and perks across all of our Beauty For All brands! https://www.bfaindustries.com/careers
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact us.
Please click here to view our CCPA notice.