At PMG, we exist to inspire all people to feel that anything is possible personally and professionally. It’s what powers us to deliver value, innovation, results, and Digital Made for Humans™ for the world’s most ambitious brands by bringing a more human-centric approach to digital.
PMG is looking for a UI/UX designer to help craft the future of our marketing intelligence platform, Alli. Designers here work across every stage of product development, from shaping the experience of new features, to prototyping creative solutions, to defining the UI for the final product. You will be part of a team that is leading innovation by combining technology, industry expertise and entrepreneurial experience to massively disrupt the digital marketing space for our clients.
On our design team, we appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and work collaboratively. If you are interested in a career where your hard work is always noticed and appreciated among a team of true professionals, then this is the place for you.
- Designing flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and rapid prototypes for cutting-edge SaaS platform
- Collaborating closely with Design and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Leading user research and analysis of findings to inform design decision-making
- Working closely with Engineering to evaluate designs and ensure successful UX implementation
- Communicating design concepts and specifications to teammates and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrating a strong passion for innovation
- Ensuring all work reflects the high standards of the agency
- Soliciting feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates
- Participation in team meetings and brainstorms
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Information Architecture, HCI, or related field / equivalent work experience
- High degree of proficiency in Figma
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong track record of designing UX solutions for complex challenges
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously of varying size and scope
- Self-motivated, interest in new tools and technology
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- A passion / interest in digital advertising
- Experience designing for SaaS platforms
- Strong typography and graphic design fundamentals a plus
Note: Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for the position.
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights, as well as its proprietary marketing intelligence platform Alli, to deliver Digital Made for Humans™. Our team is made up of over 500 employees globally, and our work for brands like Apple, Athleta, Best Western Hotels & Resorts, Kohler, McDonald’s, Nike, Old Navy, Sephora and Shake Shack runs across 85+ countries and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Adweek as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, cultivating dynamic relationships, and putting people first. The company has been named Adweek's Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year, MediaPost's Independent Agency of the Year, 7X Ad Age Best Places to Work, 3X Best Places for Working Parents, and one of Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators.
Being part of PMG means being part of a company culture that’s unmatched in digital. We’re willing to work hard to serve our clients and deliver value, results, and innovation -- which often requires true grit and remaining agile. We believe in taking care of ourselves and each other so that we continuously improve in every way.
We’d love to get to know you and share more about why we love PMG and the work we do.
Join us in making digital more human ? Apply Now
In alignment with our core values to be inclusive and always change for the better, PMG is committed to creating a more diverse and inclusive culture, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe we only change for the better by bringing different people to our company. PMG recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and our action plan for change here.