Senior UX/UI Designer
We are a start-up company making the next era with the next era of software development. We adopt the remote working style and gather from all over the world with respect to diversity and active collaborations.
Our business is growing steadily, so we are expanding the team and starting to look for a UI/UX designer to further grow Jitera's automation product (No-Code, Low-Code, and code generator).
There are lots of challenges in our development in terms of UX and engineering especially, so lots of skilled and talented professionals are contributing to the product in the great remote team from all over the world.
Why Candidate should apply for this position?
- We are a startup developing technically challenging automation software. Talented professionals who are passionate to work on challenging issues are on our team.
- You can work from everywhere, and anywhere. We’re a remote and flextime team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consider the ideal UX of No-Code, Low-Code, and code-generator services in the creative mind.
- Work with other engineers, product owners, and board members to create a product that enthuses users.
- Represent the designers in meetings, contributing to ideas relevant to the product roadmap with a strong understanding of future customers and their desires.
- Hold UX interviews and acquire feedback and insight from users.
- Review engineer’s implementations to provide good UI/UX for users (design QA).
- Support team members to review, feedback, and onboard.
- More than 5 years of experience in designing products and growing them
- Proficiency in Figma & prototyping tools
- Solid experience in design fundamentals (color theory, typography, grid systems, layouts, icons, and interactivity)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Business level English skills (speaking / listening/ writing/ reading)
- Ability to lead stakeholders and work independently.
- Communication skills to work cooperatively in a remote team.
- Ability to prepare a remote work environment where you can focus on your work with a stable network place.
- A product manager who works as mini CEO to lead the product to have success.
- A product owner who creates user stories and prioritizes them to lead the development team
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- Culture interview (30 min)
- Design assignment (homework)
- Design interview (30-60min)
- Team match interview (30-60 min)
- Final interview (30-60min)
- Trial period (2-4 weeks)
- Premium insurance, private health insurance
- MacBook M1 Pro provided
- 22 annual leaves, paid time off
- Tax payment (maximum 10% of salary)
- Stock option system
- Special events, occasions celebrations, and gifts
- Co-working space
- Sponsorship for classes according to your demand. For instance, we’re providing English classes and some classes on Udemy.
- Some benefits if you'll work as a full-time regular employee