Optimy delivers an all-in-one and easily configurable social impact (SaaS) platform that enables companies to efficiently manage their grant making, sponsorship, volunteering and donation initiatives.
We help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, L’Oréal, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers' social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
- Responsible for translating business requirements and user needs into an innovative design solutions including user experience design specifications that are engaging, valuable and usable
- Review requirements and assists in identifying various usage scenarios and underlying user and business needs
- Create project briefs, presentations, user flows, user journeys, site maps, screen flows, taxonomies, wireframe specifications and other necessary documentation to communicate the recommended user experience to internal stakeholders and development teams
- Conduct, improve designs and balance recommendations with research, analytics, usability testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights such as design standards, technology trends, and competitor evaluations
- Assist in QA to make sure features are implemented as intended and troubleshoot design issues with developers, front-end developers and QA engineers
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and business team members on business cases, product requirements, development, launch, and adoption
- Create, prepare, process, and export assets for implementation by our experienced software development teams
- Keep up to date with the latest UI design and usability trends and techniques
- Proficiency of English - Clear oral and written communication skills
- You are an excellent team player and are confident in working alongside others.
- Global mindset: able to appreciate differences in market needs, competitive environment, and cultural norms across multiple countries and sectors
- Proficiency in design software (e.g.Figma, Sketch, InVision, Axure RP)
- Working knowledge of responsive design, design systems and grid principles
- Experience creating user flows, lo/hi fidelity designs and prototypes
- Problem-solving aptitude, business acumen and a natural curiosity for how experiences come together
- Extremely proactive; take personal ownership for producing positive results
- Interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build rapport and establish credibility
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires independent self-direction with excellent time management,attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
- A portfolio of successful UI/UX Visual design deliverables
- You have an EU citizenship or a valid Belgian work permit
Nice to have
- Experience with B2B SaaS products
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and HTML standards
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary
- An end year bonus based on the company's annual performance
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
We focus on you
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Even after COVID will maintain a Hybrid working policy!
- Growth potential along with 38 training hours per year with full access to a leading learning platform
- 16 volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
- Fresh fruits in the office - we deliver a basket of fresh fruits every week!
- Fresh quality coffee - we are proud of the quality of our coffee, you can smell the coffee beans straight from the entrance!
- Green plants - we take very good care of our diverse office flora and you can always join our team of office gardeners
An inspiring environment
- A flexible and international work environment spreads throughout our three offices based in Brussels, Toronto and Manila (cumulatively, we speak 17 languages !)
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency and inclusiveness is valued
- Friday Demos - once per month we all meet in an open space Google Meet environment to connect with our peers from both offices: Canada and Belgium. We get to know our newcomers, present our achievements, share updates and challenges, and get to know each other while having some fun
- Team-building events - twice per year we have our Team-Building events: one in summer (July) and one in winter (Christmas). It’s always a surprise and it’s always lots of fun and adventure!
- We organize regular meet-ups to share information amongst the team members (ie. demonstration of a new feature, presentation of a customer story, etc.)