Apply for this job
About the job
At Scaleway, we are building the most complete cloud ecosystem in Europe. To this end, we rely first and foremost on a crystal-clear, quality user experience. We don’t want our users to get lost in complex interfaces. We believe there is no technical challenge that can’t be transformed into a smooth and friendly experience for our clients.
We aim to make user experience design a pillar of the cloud industry.
Reporting to our Lead UX Researcher, you will be a key player in our growing UX & Research team, working closely with our Product Managers and Product Designers to ensure our products answer our users’ needs and expectations.
You will help the Core Tribe make highly technical concepts as understandable as possible, and take a pedagogical approach internally to achieve this goal.
Our Scaleway interface console includes 15+ products. The Core Tribe delivers the transversal product experience with topics such as user onboarding, rights & permission management, invoices administration, global dashboards, and so on.
- Discovery research: support and coach our Product Managers and Engineering teams to prepare, coordinate, and conduct UX research; gather user data following a structured approach, and present your analysis
- Continuous research: help our Product Managers and Product Designers coordinate and conduct internal and external usability testing, and report results
- UX design: help Product Designers make highly technical concepts as understandable as possible so that Scaleway products stand out in the cloud industry
- User advocate: work closely with other teams (Product Ops, Marketing, Customer Success, etc.) to gain a deeper understanding of our customers, their problems, needs, and behavior
- Processes: standardize research methods and support documentation to enable consistent application across teams
- Knowledge: manage UX insights and make data accessible throughout the organization
- Sharing: reinforce and evangelize the practice of UX research by sharing success stories and ensuring that the overall impact of UX research is known
- 3+ years experience in a similar UX position (as UX researcher or UX designer)
- UX research methods hold no secret for youHuman-centered interaction, usability and design thinking inspire your work
- Your methodologies are lean and adapted to an agile environment
- Very good command of English and French
- Positivity, resilience, and empathy best describe your personality.
- You gladly accept feedback and show that our users matter to you by continuously iterating and improving our products
- You are proactive and are not afraid of sharing your thoughts and ideas for improvement
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
- Experience working on B2B solutions
- Experience working in tech companies
- Experience in documentation and presentations
- French/English (speaking and writing)
- Figma, FigJam, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Maze
This position can be either:
Based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France), fully remote is possible
48,000 - 66,000 EUR per year
We treat every candidate equally in our recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the job’s requirements, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Questions about this job? Nathalie Tourbay, our Recruitment Team Lead, would be happy to answer your questions.
?Scaleway is a #singular place and we’re looking for #singular people. If you like what you see here and you’ve got a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure.
Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status.
Find out more about working with us on Scaleway’s Career Page.