Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
About the company
BeautyHaul is one of the fastest-growing beauty companies in Indonesia that aspires to be the largest vertically integrated beauty ecosystem from supply to retail. Due to its exponential growth, the company has attracted investment from a reputable investor, Sequoia Capital.
Our first brand ''Somethinc'' was founded in 2019, is currently the #1 skincare brand in e-commerce & modern trade with >1M social media followings. Our second brand Glowinc is breaking the boundaries by offering genderless products at affordable prices. Our offline/online commerce BeautyHaul is the core for carrying multiple brands that we have directly to our customers. We are incubating more and more business models in our platform and aim to be a strong regional player in the beauty, within the South Asia region.
- Collaborate with the team to produce the most optimal and applicable design
- Develop an understanding of the end-users of the web or mobile application through research (user interviews, traffic data, etc).
- Prepare prototypes of site/features, storyboards, wireframes, and user flows for internal review and brainstorming.
- Improve customer experience through UI/UX design that will drive growth and conversion
- Minimum 2-year experience
- Good analytical thinking
- Have big attention to small details
- Has knowledge/experience in XD / Figma / Sketch
- Has knowledge/experience in designing web or mobile applications, especially e-commerce
- Have a good attitude
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
We have a 'CREATE' culture (Collaborative, Responsible, Eccentric, Agile, Tough, Effective). We are looking for more people to join us, who are excited to disrupt the traditional beauty industry with product innovation and non-linear growth, who want to build a profitable start-up into a unicorn company, who will always learn and do the right thing.