Lead UX Copy and Content
Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
As the Lead UX copy and continent, you will use the power words to help customers understand, use, and create a frictionless experience that empowers and delights customers. We believe your words will inform customers and build trust through simplifying complexity, creating clarity with brevity, and welcoming everyone with inclusivity. Partnering with Product Design, PM, and compliance teams to balance brand voice and user experience that enables access to Crypto/Web3.
Binance.US is a fast-paced growth company—join us to work on hard problems, have fun, and build the future.
What You’ll Do
- Champion a culture of user-centered design through words
- Simplify complexity by distilling complex ideas down into language that’s approachable, clear, and concise across all digital platforms.
- Set standards, drive adherence, and relentlessly raise the bar with UX writing best practices
- Partner closely with legal and compliance to develop a proactive strategy around the emerging regulatory environment.
- Become an expert on our products, crypto and the future of Blockchain.
- Develop thought and craft leadership.
- Lead, and own the development, adoption of UX writing tools, frameworks, and scalable, localizable copy and content systems.
- Foster collaborative relationships with Engineering, Product Management, and compliance.
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues across the UX team, improving their UX writing skills, knowledge, and best practices.
Who You Are
- Knows the difference between an Oxford comma and AP style, and can identify the mistakes in this JD.
- An expert communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to flex between influencing leaders and inspiring team members.
- Comfortable with creating clarity from ambiguity.
- Great collaborator, team player, and mentor.
- Relationship builder that actively develops cross-org partnership trust.
- Ability to balance data with customer insights to inform design decisions.
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years of experience in UX writing
- Experience creating copy systems, guides, and frameworks
- Experience working with design systems
- Understanding of UX design.
- Experience working with designers, and leaders in product management and compliance.
- Ability to work with a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Proven track record of delivering successful digital products
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.