Apply for this job
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a driven, creative Senior Product Designer. Since we are in the process of refreshing the UI/UX of our product sets, the Senior Product Designer will be responsible for delivering all visual designs that drive how our customers interact with our product across sales, service, and marketing. It’s important to be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be expected to design the overall functionality of the products to ensure a great user experience.
- Support the current design process (UI/UX); you will deliver excellent solutions that fit business and product goals while providing customer value and inspiring the team.
- Work closely with other junior product designers, Lead UX designers, product managers, developers, and engineers from ideation to implementation on new and existing projects across the platform.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Add to the vision of how our customers interact with our product and brand.
- Collaborate with a variety of other stakeholders to inform and iterate your prototypes, also to determine and refine features and priorities as needed.
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- 4 - 6 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar.
- A strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills, with a passion for great execution.
- Experience in modern web and / or mobile ux.
- Experience using various prototyping and design software (Figma, Miro, Figjam, Balsamiq).
- A great portfolio of work showing evidence of skills in user-centered design thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Nice to Have:
- At least 3 years’ experience building user interfaces for web applications.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, CS, or a related field.
- Interest or experience in AI technology applications
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here