Senior UI / UX Designer
Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
We are looking for a Senior UI / UX Designer who will be a part of a team that builds products that millions of people worldwide will use.
Papara has been on a mission to create the best financial experience for its users. With over 14 million users, we are a leading fintech company based in Turkey. We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services. In short, we are the future of banking and finance.
We use design and technology to give our users the financial experience they deserve. Since we succeed on a national scale, we are now on a mission to bring our expertise to the global scale to make millions of transactions every day.
Papara offers you an opportunity to use the latest technologies to build scalable, high-performing financial services by using the latest technologies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team that constantly develops and renews itself.
If you share that passion and believe in our mission, come and join us!
- Build user journeys and Figma prototypes,
- Collaborate with the product team. Brainstorm, ideate, design, and iterate new ideas with design and product teammates,
- Develop customer profiles and accurately define customer problems,
- Use this work to guide your design efforts actively. Share insights with your team,
- Continuously identify and resolve UX problems. Improve the UX based on user feedback and your research,
- Use data to support your decision-making process.
- You have 5+ years of UX design experience.
- You can work cross-functionally to go from idea to shipped experience.
- Strong knowledge of Figma.
- You have intense research and prototyping skills (including a stellar portfolio).
- You thrive under minimal supervision while assuming full ownership of the results.
- You're not afraid to wear multiple hats when needed.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Knowledge of the finance space is a must.
What We Offer
- Market-competitive salary and pay-for-performance bonuses.
- We care about your professional development; you can use your learning budget on any platform.
- We provide an option plan to all Papara team members.
- We care about you, private health insurance.
- Free access to all Papara services, 10% cashback on Papara Card payments, and 20% cashback on bill payments via Papara.
- Technical equipment package that covers what you need.
- Free platform memberships; Spotify, YouTube, Netflix.
- No politics; You will be a part of a team that focuses on productivity and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated team that cares about your development.
- We are against any form of discrimination. We believe that every individual has a unique personality.
We strive to make the hiring process the fastest and most convenient.
Come and join Papara!