About Hello Heart:
Hello Heart is the only digital therapeutics company to focus exclusively on heart disease, the leading cause of death for U.S. adults. Through a connected device and mobile app that uses AI, behavioral science, and personalized digital coaching to drive lifestyle changes, Hello Heart empowers people to embrace healthier behavior, which can reduce the risks of high blood pressure and heart disease. It also helps users catch blood pressure readings that are extremely high and encourages them to talk to their doctor to identify potential risk in time. Validated in peer-reviewed studies and trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies, Hello Heart is easy to use and works alongside an employer’s benefits ecosystem. Founded in 2013, Hello Heart is a member of the American Heart Association’s Innovators’ Network and is part of the CVS Health Point Solutions Management program. Hello Heart is backed by leading VCs including Stripes, Khosla Ventures, IVP, Blue Run and Resolute. Visit www.helloheart.com for more information.
Hello Heart is growing and is looking for a Content Writer to help take our content writing capabilities to the next level. This role will be responsible for crafting content for our entire line of products, including UI & content for our flagship software product, the Hello Heart app, as well as user marketing (digital and physical collaterals), packaging, and much more.
This role will work cross-functionally with Design, Product and User (Consumer) Marketing teams.
Areas of responsibility
- UX writing - writing the best text to guide our users on how to use the solution. In-app flows, registration flows, packaging, UI content (microcopy), etc.
- Emails, direct mail,and push notifications for ongoing user engagement - feature announcements, engagement campaigns, content calendar thematic ideas to encourage users to check BP and engage in Hello Heart. Very user behavior hacking oriented.
- User manuals and outreach scripts - help the Support and Marketing team to write external knowledge base articles that will help our users use the app, explore features and get quick resolution for their queries.
The ideal candidate will be
- Able to write from scratch, edit existing copy, and think beyond the written word
- Utilize industry best practices and align with Hello Heart’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Have a deep understanding of UX & Consumer Marketing content principles
- Conducting in-depth research on themes linked to the industry, coming up with concepts for new content, ongoing optimization of current content
- Dreaming and quickly acting around improving people’s health & lives with content
- Eager to solve complex problems with content for different and non-typical user types (older, less tech-savvy users)
- Extremely sensitive to how people think, act, react, feel and communicate while dealing with complex situations such as health conditions
- Data-driven, experienced with A/B testing, open to testing everything (at Hello Heart, data always wins). Loves to research, interview users, survey, and make data-driven decisions
- Be collaborative, like to give and receive feedback from multiple departments and stakeholders, continue iterating until something’s crystal clear for our target audience
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time independently, move fast, and prioritize projects effectively
- Tech-savvy, independent, organized, fast-mover, problem solver with no ego. Willing to always roll up your sleeves to help and get things done
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio - including A/B tests, conversion improvements and impact of words on results
- 2+ years of UX writing experience
- 4+ years in hands-on content writing (emails, push notification etc) and preferably at a B2C company
- Proven experience in creating impactful content as well as being able to define that impact
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand and discuss strategy, metrics, and results
- Strong attention to details
- A collaborative, proactive mindset
- Experience with collaboration tools (Google Workspace, Figma/Sketch/XD, Slack, and others)
- Previous experience with health/ wellness - Advantage
- Native English speaker - MUST
Hello Heart has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture - we look for people who are collaborative, creative, and courageous. Oh, and if you want to see some recent evidence of the fun things we do at Hello Heart, check out our Instagram page.