Senior UX Designer
Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!
What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!
The Experience Engineering team is looking for a Senior UX Designer to lead the user experience design practice across multiple touch points of the customer lifecycle. This team manages areas like product trials, eCommerce, customer self-service account management, licensing, and renewals. We’re a small group that prides ourselves on the impact our work has on the experience for our customers.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute projects to strengthen the overall Tenable experience.
- Consult with stakeholders to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Audit the current state of an experience, document it, and suggest improvements
- Create wireframes, mockups & prototypes of varying fidelity, diagrams, storyboards, workflows and sitemaps
- Develop personas and usage scenarios to map the customer journey across both high velocity and enterprise transactions
- Analyze user feedback and activity, to inform iterations of your work
- Assist with process documentation & content development
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years relevant UX work experience in a B2B context
- Experience with tools like Lucidchart and Figma
- Active listener who can understand challenges and prioritize objectives across many areas of the business
- Excellent written and presentation skills that can provide clarity to complex scenarios
- Professional experience collaborating in a distributed environment across teams in IT, Product, Sales and Marketing
- A data-driven, strategy mindset; highly motivated, team oriented and able to work collaboratively or independently with minimal supervision
- A link to a portfolio of work that demonstrates your process
- Attention to detail, but also to able to place something within the big picture
- Familiarity with front end web development & design
- Familiarity with CSAT programs and customer feedback behaviors
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.