Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
We are the world's leading proxy and web-scraping solution service providers driven by the eagerness to explore and innovate. Today, we unite over 400 big-data industry professionals for one purpose: to understand the public data gathering possibilities. With every new challenge, we learn from our mistakes and keep growing to stay ahead of the industry.
Are you interested in designing world-class stealth and security products?
Are you interested in no-code and low-code tools?
Are you interested in designing products that the top S&P 500 companies use?
Then join us to work as a UX/UI Designer responsible for our UI rehaul.
- Work with the design team to maintain our brand and design systems.
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams on building our products.
- Gather and suggest insights to create a more visually pleasing and more convertible dashboard, website and applications.
- Advice on how to optimize and increase productivity in the design workflow.
- Share know-how across the design team.
Your skills & experience:
- Knowledge of Figma.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Product or UX/UI Design.
- Good understanding of visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture.
- Working knowledge of user research processes and methodologies.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Fluency in other languages is a plus that you should tell us about.
- Knowledge of Design systems.
- Experience working with and around CMS is a strong plus.
- Graphic design experience.
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
Don’t hesitate to apply even if you missed some of the criteria!
- Gross salary: 3140 – 4463 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.
The rest is on us:
Growth: Learning initiatives, personal career development opportunities, internal & external training, conferences, books library, training platforms & courses, even mentorship – everything you need to reach your goals!
Well-being: Private health insurance, professional in-house physiotherapists, on-site gym & workouts, mental health app subscriptions.
Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us.
Team building: Regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & workation trips.
Comfort: Hybrid work, offices based in the heart of Vilnius & Kaunas, and the ability to travel the world while working.
Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more.
Bonus: Discount offers, referral bonuses, and more. Much more.
Up for the challenge? Let’s talk!