UX Design Manager
Do you want to use your Design expertise to help people around the world do the right thing? Join us at LRN to be a part of a global company where you can make an impact.
LRN is a SaaS based e-Learning provider with a presence across US, EMEA, APAC and LatAm. More than 2,500 companies worldwide (including some of the world’s most recognizable brands) utilize LRN services and leverage LRN e-learning courses to help navigate complex regulatory environments and foster ethical, responsible, and inclusive cultures. In partnership with LRN, companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices, training materials, and leadership behaviors that create a sustainable competitive advantage. By acting upon shared values, companies and their people find the means to out behave and outperform.
Position: Design Manager
Location: Mumbai, India
About the role:
As a Design Manager, you will lead a team of designers and work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional products and experiences that meet the needs of our customers. You will be responsible for ensuring that all designs are consistent with our brand and style guidelines while also pushing the boundaries of what's possible in terms of design.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead a team of designers, providing direction, guidance, and mentorship to ensure that they are delivering high-quality work.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and translate them into effective design solutions.
- Develop design strategies and design briefs that align with business goals and customer needs.
- Ensure that all designs are consistent with brand and style guidelines and are accessible and inclusive.
- Advocate for design thinking and user-centered design principles throughout the organization.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, experimentation, and continuous improvement within the design team.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and executives.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, or a related field.
- At least 7+ years of experience in a design role, with at least 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in visual design, interaction design, and user-centered design principles.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and InVision.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Experience in the technology industry is preferred but not required.
LRN is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.