Posted 23 days ago
Apply for this job
Who Are We?
Via is disrupting how businesses of all sizes hire global talent. Our digital employer-of-record platform helps companies build teams in new countries seamlessly. By partnering with Via, our customers can manage local payroll, benefits, taxes, compliance, and other HR processes like true locals. Our cutting-edge solution enables companies to cut through the red tape and stand up a team in a new country in minutes.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our team who can help create delightful and seamless customer experiences. This position will be responsible for developing creative visual storytelling on the website and building a design system.
As Via’s UX/UI designer, you will conduct user research, analyze the customer journey, advocate for customer needs, test design hypotheses, and create user-friendly interfaces. As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with other functions to help cultivate Via's brand identity and ensure our branding remains consistent across all of Via’s communication channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Own Via’s website and user journey to ensure an intuitive, pleasurable end-to-end user experience
- Build a design system
- Ensure that designs remain SEO compliant
- Work alongside the performance team to create landing pages, with the ultimate goal of driving conversions and generating leads
- Develop information architecture guides, wireframes, prototypes, and presentations to communicate core features/functionality & structures to key stakeholders, including the product & engineering team
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions
- Develop an understanding of the buyer decision process in the global HR space
What You’ll Bring to Via:
- More than 3 years of experience in UX design working on web development and brand identity
- Expert in Figma
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or another prototyping tool
- Data-driven decision maker that considers as many data points as possible before implementing a design
- Strategic thinker that considers the next 3 steps, possible changes, and alternative solutions before making final decisions
- Must be a team player who can work with interdisciplinary teams fostering idea-sharing and streamlining
- Creative, proactive with coming up with new ideas, and able to take ownership of tasks
- Implementation of visual language across the website, social media, and presentations, including typography, color, and iconography
- End-to-end audits of our UX and UI on platforms and websites, especially for navigability assessments and SEO
- Understand the company’s goals and KPIs to ensure value is delivered against them
- Propose new workflows and KPIs to improve results and better evaluation of the results
- Well versed in the relationship between UX design and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, variable compensation, and benefits package
- Flexibility to work from home, at one of Via’s hub, or from anywhere in the world (assuming you have proper work authorization for that given country)
- Work in a country of your choice for 2 months/year
- An opportunity to be a part of a category-defining company that is reshaping how organizations hire internationally
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Stipend for home office equipment
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Early-stage startup equity
More About Us
At Via, we seek scrappy entrepreneurs who are also global souls, with a passion for working across different cultures. Our mission is to build bridges that connect top talent to opportunities, as well as guide companies as they grow globally.
As a global company, building a diverse and inclusive culture is a top priority. Via is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage people of all backgrounds and from all corners of the world to apply. We do not discriminate against an employee or application based on race, ethnicity, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a veteran, disability, or any class that is protected by federal, state, or local laws.