Posted 22 days ago
Apply for this job
Trustana is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our Product Team. You'll work on customer-centric product roadmaps for our B2B Commerce SaaS solution. and related PIM value-added services.
This is a chance to join a Temasek backed startup as we tackle one of the tough challenges of digitizing the supplier/distributor businesses of Asia. With 3 years of experience in marketplace solutions, our focus on SaaS solutions comes with consistent client feedback.
The team conducts UX experiments for data-driven decision-making and also works on internal services and projects for scalability and sustained growth.
- Translate customer insights into wireframes and prototypes using tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision. Execute UI design at both interaction and visual design level.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams and work with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented.
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies.
- Define and execute product branding elements in collaboration with design team and go-to-market team.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Experience working in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams.
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision.
- B2B product experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in designing B2B Commerce tools or similar SaaS products.
- Familiarity with industry standards, best practices, and emerging trends in PIM & Commerce Trade tech is essential.
Speed & Efficiency:
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality design work under tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with lean UX methodologies, rapid prototyping, and iterative design processes is essential.
- Experience in fast-paced, agile development environments is a must.
- If you have the above qualifications and are interested in working for a dynamic start-up, please apply with your resume and portfolio.