The Job in short
An ambassador for Design at Backbase; working directly with customers to both advise on, and create best practice digital User Experiences for Banking.
Meet the job
Fintech is one of the hottest markets at the moment and there is enormous scope for talented (Service/ UX/ UI) designers to greatly improve user experiences for customers of banks. Our Customer Success teams are at the centre of a global transformation, working on complex projects with big ambitions; we often change the online presence of our customers drastically.
You’ll be a critical member of the team, working in a close knit team of Product, Technical and Delivery leads to influence best-practice implementation of the Backbase Product. Many of our customers are new to Digital practices so you’ll need to be a great communicator, and even better listener; bridging the challenges for users, product, technology and business is what we pride ourselves in. You will be leading Backbase teams with the best solutions to develop.
We have a great culture in the Design team working across the organisation. We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to this team, delivering great experiences with passion.
While Amsterdam is HQ for Backbase, being onsite with our customers is essential. We work with our customers in LATAM, so a valid passport is a must have.
How about you
- You have 5+ years’ experience in Service/UX/UI design for mobile applications and web;
- You have affinity in facilitating (UX) workshops and expertise in stakeholder management;
- You have experience creating and applying Design Systems;
- You have experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle. Strong collaboration and teamwork experience is a must;
- You have a strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
- You are proficient in Figma. Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision) would be a plus;
- You are passionate about best-practices in design methodologies and technologies;
- You have experience working with User Testing;
- You have excellent communication skills in English;
- You have a strong online portfolio demonstrating your work;
- You like to travel and work with customers on location
Please add a link to your online portfolio on your resume.