Senior Product Designer
League is a company invested in good design—as a Senior Product Designer, you’ll join a tight-knit, collaborative team of designers who care deeply about creating beautiful and intuitive experiences. Our team is at the center of product work at League, designing experiences for millions of users and helping them live happier, healthier lives.
In this role, you’ll help shape League’s product, working with team members across content strategy, design research, engineering, product, and sales. You'll embed in a product team and focus on designing features and experiences for a strategic pillar of our product.
To thrive in the role, you are someone who works well in teams and enjoys collaborating. You enjoy turning complex problems into simple, easy to use solutions, and can balance delivering high quality experiences to our users quickly and iteratively.
- Solve complex design problems through simple, beautiful design aesthetic
- Create designs and prototypes at various levels of fidelity and for multiple platforms
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and developers throughout the product discovery and delivery cycle
- Advocate for deep user empathy by leading design thinking activities
- Work closely with Research to validate assumptions and increase confidence
- Share and iterate on designs based on user interviews, peer feedback and UX research
- Contribute to League's design system, Genesis
- Shape and contribute to ongoing process improvements
- 5+ years working experience as a product designer
- You are or have been part of a team that has successfully shipped digital products.
- You design simple but usable interactions, flows and experiences
- You have experience working with agile design processes, iterative prototyping, and exhibit fluency with tools of the trade (Figma, Jira, Confluence, etc)
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, helping to surface and define problems, not just solutions
- You have a strong ability to think technically with working knowledge of platform patterns for web, iOS, and Android
- You are well-versed in accessible design
Candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered for this role:
- Your portfolio must display mobile and web projects
- Your portfolio must display at least 1 project that has launched in the Apple App store or Google Play Store
- Your portfolio should display projects that demonstrate your UI skills.
- Projects in your portfolio should follow the latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.