Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer - B2C to own & create an amazing user experience across various platforms.
* The position is temporary due to maternity leave *
You will play a crucial role in shaping the user experience and visual identity of our consumer-facing products. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and marketers, to create innovative and intuitive designs that meet both user needs and business goals. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, a problem solver, and a strong advocate for user-centered design principles. You will have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
The Senior Product Designer will report to the B2C Director of Product Design
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as an Senior Product Designer in the B2C department means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Lead a complex product with full ownership over the product design process
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, through research to final hand-off to engineering
- Create user flows across various platforms: IOS, Android, desktop, mobile -web
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Use quantitative and qualitative data tools to research, track and measure the design flows
- Conduct user testing to optimize the design solution
- Implement micro animations to create a better flow and delightful experience
This is the perfect job for someone with:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design in a product company
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio, Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Proficiency with Figma, and other design tools
- You possess excellent communication skills - Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
The B2C team acts as an independent unit, leading diverse products in a startup state of mind. We are a highly collaborative, supportive and dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced informal environment.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.