Senior Product Designer, Life Tracking
Way2B1 is a collaborative platform that helps families and their extended network of trusted people manage all aspects of life. With the Way2B1 platform, you organize all your family information in one, secure hub, simplify the logistics of daily life, and manage access to your family data with total control. The platform strengthens the connections and creates an audit history with trusted sources, such as family members, family advisors, property managers, lawyers, tax advisers, and investment managers.
About the role
We're seeking a Lead/Senior Product Designer to join our team and lead the design initiatives for our Life Tracking and Management product. Way2b1 simplifies life's complexities by providing consolidated management for all critical family information, ranging from personal and financial accounts to estate planning and emergency contingencies. More than just a secure vault, we transform this data into digestible summaries and dashboards, backed by a comprehensive permissions system for secure collaboration with their network of trusted advisors and professionals. We are also designing and developing a suite of AI technologies to help our families better manage their lives.
You'll design exciting new features like our life graph explorer, smart document upload, document gathering funnels, and leverage AI to help unravel a family's intricate life. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the design of a cutting-edge product that could help millions of families across the globe.
? What you’ll do here
- Lead product design for our Life Tracking team.
- Plan, design, and grow the next-generation Life Tracking products that leverage intuitive UX and AI.
- Foster synergistic relationships with cross-functional teams to design meaningful, user-focused solutions.
- Leverage research and data to inform design choices, deeply understanding user needs and pain points.
- Deliver high-quality design assets, including wireframes, prototypes, and design specs.
- Facilitate design reviews, iterating based on stakeholder feedback and user testing.
- Uphold design standards, guide UI component development, and contribute to our evolving design system.
? You’ll love this job if you are
- At a senior level in your career, looking for your next challenge.
- An organizer who flourishes in creating structure, systems, and orchestrating the organization of things.
- A versatile designer with experience in B2B and B2C products.
- Excited by trying to design the world's best pivot table or workflow builder.
- Passionate about creating product visions.
- A systems thinker, able to plan and structure complex products.
- Eager to explore the power of AI/ML in shaping product solutions.
- At ease in a fast-paced startup environment, embracing the excitement and challenges.
- A team player who loves collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in design systems, contributing to their development and evolution.
? Our benefits include
- A tight-knit of motivated, dedicated individuals who work together without ego or politics.
- Extensive access to and engagement with leadership.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of families.
- Competitive salary.
- Access to new technology.
- Cell Phone Reimbursements.
- Opportunities for continuous learning and development, including training, workshops, and conferences.
- Health, dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
Not sure if you’d be the right fit? Apply anyway! We’d love to see your application.
If you are fully remote we may request that you occasionally travel to San Francisco or other locations for offsite meetings and collaborative sessions.
Only candidates who are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship will be considered. Way2B1 is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.