Who we are
At Epignosis, we build workplace learning software that enables more than 70,000 teams worldwide to offer training to their people. Our portfolio of tools can be used by organizations of any size and includes TalentLMS, a zero-overhead cloud LMS, eFront, an enterprise LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile app for training the deskless workforce.
We’re on a mission to democratize training by developing simple, accessible, and affordable software while providing exceptional service at all stages of the customer journey. 11 million users across 126 countries log in to use our platforms and we support the training initiatives of 9000+ companies. We’re helpers who are always learning and honest problem solvers, not product pushers, making us a trusted global leader in learning tech. At home, we are quickly becoming the largest SaaS company to come out of Greece.
That’s where you come in! We’re looking for a talented Product Designer who will join the TalentLMS team and will be responsible for delivering a great user experience.
What you'll do
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, cross-functional stakeholders, and other designers to analyze requirements and suggest improvements
- Deliver designs and prototypes that are easy to use, leverage UX best practices, and are consistent with the UX patterns present in the product
- Gain a deep understanding of our product and our users in order to solve problems and deliver functional, user-friendly, and appealing features
- Work closely with engineers to resolve implementation issues and ensure product quality
- Maintain and contribute to our design system to ensure that it is applied consistently across the product
- Help to grow our design team and improve our processes.
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product, UI, or UX Designer (experience on SaaS products is a plus)
- Proficiency in current design tools (we currently use Figma)
- Proficiency in working with a design system and design best practices
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills
- Excellent prototyping skills
- Strong portfolio of design projects (please include a link to your portfolio in your application)
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is a plus
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to act proactively and take the initiative
We’re a diverse group of smart, fun, and GIF-loving professionals, and we’re always on the hunt for new ways to solve online training challenges while providing exceptional service along the way.
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy benefits that make you more productive at work and contribute to your professional development, including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Private health insurance plan
- Meal allowance
- Professional and personal development
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Balance -- i.e., we go big, AND we go home