We are EVYD Technology, a HealthTech company with a presence in Southeast Asia, the United States, and the Middle East. Our vision is to build a future where everyone can access better health. Our products enhance the affordability, convenience, and availability of personalized healthcare.
We are EVYD Technology, a healthtech company with a presence in Southeast Asia, the United States, and the Middle East. Our vision is to build a future where everyone can access better health. Our products enhance the affordability, convenience, and availability of personalised healthcare.
What will you do?
As a Associate Designer with our UI/UX team, you will get to practice and experience to be part of the design thinking process. You will also be exposed to system thinking concepts and applying them to our own design system. The pace here is fast, iterative, and pivotal at times, but we will provide guidance to get you familiar with the process, working as a team and as individuals. You will have the chance to research, create, and influence strategic designs for screen-based platforms and apps
You will work closely with our UI/UX team and is based in Singapore.
You will get to experience
- Research and identify market landscape for apps and platforms.
- Assist and create user interfaces with our existing design system.
- Assist to create and maintain our design system together as a team.
- Assist to write and implement UI usage guidelines and suggest workflow improvements.
- Assist to Identify inconsistencies in our design language and propose better interfaces in our design pipeline.
- Take ownership, learn and have fun.
What skills do you need?
- Independent, self-motivated, and thrives in an ambiguous environment.
- Great verbal and written communication skills and enjoys working with teammates based overseas.
Base technical skills
- Proficient in Figma
- Attention to detail and strong desire to understand how digital products work
- Ability to relate, understand, grasp concepts, and interpret client/user needs.
- Minimally a diploma in a design-related field and/or related work experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a graphic design or UI/UX role.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.