Apply for this job
Our goal is to make the design of houses and their direct manufacturing accessible to everyone through architectural design software with unprecedented graphic visualization and usability. We are developing the first BIM software linked to the direct production of buildings. We are looking for a UI Designer to work on our home application: the application allows you to design your own new home.
Only applications with personal portfolios and detailed CVs will be considered.
Responsability & Main Tasks
- Contribute to the collection and definition of product goals, user flows, and high-fidelity prototypes;
- Contribute, with a critical eye and great precision, to the improvement of the company's visual language;
- Cooperate creatively and effectively with other team members to guarantee the best result;
- Generate design solutions, from the initial sketches to the final interactive prototype;
- Produce documentation for developers and follow up on the task at hand
- Up-to-date knowledge of the necessary Design tools: we use Figma, and Adobe CC;
- Proven expertise in designing intuitive and engaging interfaces for responsive mobile applications;
- Solid knowledge of how to build and structure both a GUI kit and an entire design system;
- A user-centered design (UCD) perspective: planning and conducting comparative research, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns;
- Technical knowledge of the development process: we won't expect you to write code, but you will need to be able to dialogue with developers efficiently;
- Good spoken and written English (we are an international team!)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of agile scrum methodology and iterative and incremental approach to project management;
- Experience with 3D modelling software and/or Gaming Industry;
- Experience with data visualization and/or technical subjects;
- We value a Degree or certified courses in User Experience Design / Interaction Design / Web Design / Digital Graphic Art and Multimedia or similar.
- Inquisitive and curious mindset;
- Team-oriented people;
- Self-motivated people;
- Good communication skills.
€26,000 - €36,000 a year
Paid relocation for non-resident (apartment);
Free espresso coffee and water;
Participation in international congresses and training conferences.
WORK LOCATION: MODENA
The research is addressed to both sexes (Legislative Decree No. 198/2006) and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03. Candidates interested and in possession of the requirements are invited to send their curriculum vitae, including the authorization to process personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the art. 13 GDPR 679/16.