Apply for this job
Superside is looking for a highly skilled UX/UI Designer to join our team and help us develop UX and UI as a full-fledged capability for our customers. We innovate, create enthralling user experiences, and solve significant business challenges for a wide range of global brands such as Meta, Amazon, Google and Masterclass as well as startups and scale-ups. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects from mobile & web apps, landing pages, dashboards, and full-fledged digital products. You’ll be joining a globally distributed team of top-talent creatives and plenty of growth opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Design engaging and intuitive user interfaces for both desktop and mobile platforms
- Simplify complex processes into user-focused solutions
- Collaborate with various teams to define requirements and design solutions
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate design ideas
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills to present and explain designs and deliverables to peers, executive stakeholders and customers
- Continuously learn, develop, and share your knowledge with the team
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Design, or similar education
- 3-5 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your UX/UI design skills
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindset with a focus on user-centered design
- Knowledge of the automation process is a plus
- Strong experience in Complex Design System development
- Proven experience in working alongside with the development team
WHY JOIN US?
Superside's vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing?
Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We've been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is the leading Creative-as-a-Service (CaaS) company that helps over 450 ambitious brands get great design and creative done at scale.
With our design subscription service, marketing and creative teams can unbottleneck design, move faster and drive more reliable creative performance. We help the world's leading companies like Google, Meta, Amazon, Salesforce, Red Bull and Boston Consulting Group with advertising creative, brand design, video production and more. No longer chained to over-taxed in-house creative teams, our customers reduce costs and move quickly with infinite scale.
Learn more at superside.com
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.