Teramind is a hybrid, global workforce building the next-generation Insider Risk Management and User Behavior Analytics platform.
Join our team of innovators who are redefining insider risk management through cutting-edge technology. More than 10,000 organizations across the globe have used Teramind to mitigate insider threats and protect their sensitive company data with the most robust, enterprise-grade software on the market.
As a global team, Teramind embraces an inclusive and flexible work environment and team culture. We win together, learn from each other and respect each other while delivering best-in-class security solutions.
About the Role
The Senior UI/UX Designer position requires a well-rounded individual with excellent communication and analytical skills. We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates a strong focus on business intelligence, data investigation&analysis, and user experience research. The success of this role hinges on the ability to align design solutions with the business goals, ultimately enhancing the overall user experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX/UI design, with a portfolio of examples of successful user research-driven design for B2B enterprise software or SaaS products.
- Experience and/or passion for working with data visualization.
- Proficient in design tools like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe.
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Nice to have
- An analytical thinker who is also creative and able to think outside the box.
- Self-development skills (desire and ability to learn).
- Action-oriented (exercising initiative to follow-up and follow through).
- Be organized, able to multitask, operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to lead directly and indirectly through influence.
Your day to day
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from discovery research to effective problem framing, ideation, prototyping, and user testing, into high-fidelity designs that will achieve a high impact on our business and user needs.
- Focus on deeply understanding the user and customer journeys in order to create and improve experiences based on data.
- Understand the competitive landscape, the user motivations and embrace best practices to generate solutions and test them using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure user empowerment, customer value delivery, and outcomes-driven performance.
- Take ownership of your work and be willing to iterate until the design meets the desired outcome.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a global, distributed team looking for the finest talent. We’ve been thriving as a fully-remote team since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
What We Give
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market.
- Work-from-home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork.
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a perfect fit for every requirement we’ve outlined. If you can see yourself contributing to the team, we want to hear your story.
You can expect up to 3 interviews. In some scenarios, we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Director-level roles and above should expect a more thorough process, with multiple rounds of interviews.
All roles require background checks
Teramind is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.