The User Experience Designer we are looking for is a proactive team player who can work through design challenges, has a solid understanding of user experience fundamentals, and has a passion for making complex concepts into simple and delightful experiences.
The sports betting product at LeoVegas is unique in its variety, being shared across several brands (LeoVegas, Expekt, Royal Panda, BetUK and 21.co.uk), as well as being customized to support each brand’s unique needs. This makes scalability and efficiency an important challenge.
You will work in a cross-functional team responsible for the sports betting user experience for all our brands and also collaborate closely with other UX Designers, UI Designers and Product Managers. This requires you to be an excellent communicator, be comfortable working with complex systems and deliver designs that elevate the user experience as a whole.
We trust that you help us with:
It is our fastest growing vertical, and you will be instrumental to our vision of enhancing the thrill of sports with our products and services.
#GREATEST USER EXPERIENCE
You will be a part of the Product Design Group, where we not only aim to design well-performing and delightful products, but also make sure that users' voice is heard and prioritized across the company.
#WE ARE TEAM LEO
As a global company with people from many different countries, internal work is built up on trust and respect - regardless of geography, culture or the department one works in. The company wins when everyone works as a team. We trust that you contribute to the Team Leo spirit.
#WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
LeoVegas’ scale-up culture sets a tone of courage and capacity to act. Employees are encouraged to not only say what they think, but also do the job that is needed - “to make it happen”. LeoVegas does not believe in hierarchical structures, but instead that every individual employee plays an important role in the company. We trust that you thrive in these environments.
Do you have experience in this?
- Identifying user pain points and needs by conducting quantitative/qualitative research
- Planning and facilitating design workshops with the team and stakeholders
- Assisting in gathering and defining stakeholder requirements
- Working directly with the Product Manager, UX & UI Designers, Software Engineers and other stakeholders to prioritize and iteratively implement improvements and new concepts
- Designing concepts and wireframes focusing on providing a cohesive user experience for all users
- Collaborating with teams across the company to contribute to a broader product vision
LeoVegas is where the lions play… and work! A fun, agile and fast-paced environment connecting 1,000+ employees across 11 offices world-wide. We’re culture-focused, so if you’re an innovator, initiator and a team-player give us a roar and join the LeoVegas pride. Let’s create the world's greatest iGaming experience!
Compensation & Benefits
- Health + dental insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing: €300 annually.
- Flexible compensation: Payment through gross salary, savings of up to 30%.
- 4 weeks of work fully remote.
- Short Friday (9:00 to 16:00).
- Intensive work schedule during August (9:00 to 16:00).
- Monday Breakfast.
- Friday Lunch
- Coffee, fresh fruit, and snacks are always available in the office.
- Cool central office in Malaga with a hybrid work model
**As our company working language is English we’d like to see your CV in English please**