SOFTONE is one of the largest cloud-based business software providers in Greece and SE Europe. The Group consists of six leading brands (SoftOne, UNISOFT, PROSVASIS, Regate, IMPACT and cosmoONE), employs more than 500 professionals and counts more than 60,000 active customers. SoftOne is a pioneer in offering multi-tenant cloud-based ERP since 2008 in the SEE region and has since evolved to a 360o solution provider, addressing end to end digital transformation by offering cutting-edge technological products and platforms. Beyond Greece, where the company is a market leader, SoftOne is expanding aggressively through organic growth and acquisitions in the SEE market, with staffed offices in Bucharest (RO), Sofia (BG) and Limassol (CY).
SoftOne is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our talented team.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer (Product), who will be a part of our growing Product Design Team, creating new products or improving existing ones on multiple devices and various frameworks. As a part of this team, you will work closely with teams of highly skilled developers and software engineers to deliver great experiences working on different projects or services.
Your contribution to the success of the team
- Create Designs that deliver great experiences.Request feedback through rapid prototypes or low-fidelity wireframes.
- Work closely with developers to achieve great implementation of your designs.
- Collaborate with internal or external dev teams.
- Understanding of design systems and/or being able to be part of creating a new one.
- Proven work experience of 2 years as a UI/UX Designer with a portfolio to showcase your achievements
- Strong Knowledge of the current design tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator) – we use Figma ?
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS to understand and adjust the technical limitations of your design, and the ability to understand what each development framework requires from a design (Bootstrap, Flutter etch.)
- Proven design experience on SaaS Products will be considered a plus
- Creative problem solver who can transform ideas into a final product
- Proven design experience of designing mobile applications will be considered a plus
- Ability to present designs, providing rationale on your solutions, and communicating the value of UX and good design to stakeholders
- Teamwork spirit and communication skills
- Ability to learn and/or ability to mentor
We are growing our team with the vision of attracting and developing talented professionals who will contribute to the growth of the company. As a result, we offer:
?Competitive remuneration package
??Private health insurance & pension plans
?Hybrid working model & flexible working hours
?Opportunity to work alongside experienced people who are always eager to mentor
?Transportation with company’s bus from central metro stations
????Bike Sharing company’s program
? Funded training & development opportunities
?Subsidized onsite high quality catering food services & snacks
?????Psychological and Nutrition Support services