Innovation is fuelled by the power of possibilities. A few years ago, it was virtually impossible to innovate because building software needed a degree, it was simply too expensive, too complex, too risky and ultimately too inefficient. That’s why only 16% of projects were ever done on budget and 78% failed.
We're changing that. We’re flipping software development on its head and kicking out the notion that you need to be an expert or do boot camps to learn how to make your app. Builder.ai’s platform lets you order the perfect software app for whatever problem you’re trying to solve. Our AI powered assembly line brings together Lego-like reusable features and experts from around the world to bring world-class ideas to life – ANYONE’s world-class ideas.
Building software needs to be like ordering pizza – pick what you want, get recommendations for the features you need and simply wait till it's cooked and ready for you.
Our human-assisted AI platform helps anyone build, run & scale tailor-made software. Everyone from the bakery in Riyadh and nursery in London, to large fortune 100 companies like the BBC or Pepsi.
Life at Builder
It’s a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted. We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing. Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we’re always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
What are we looking for ?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product UI/UX Designer to join our dynamic marketing team. As a Product UI/UX Designer, you will play a pivotal role in creating custom industry and solution-specific prototypes of apps. These prototypes will be used in sales pitches and marketing campaigns to effectively reach potential clients. You will collaborate closely with product specialists to understand the unique requirements of various industries and translate them into visually stunning and user-friendly designs for the prospective clients.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in user-centered design principles, UI/UX best practices, and your creative flair to develop engaging and interactive prototypes that captivate our target audience. Your designs will not only enhance our sales pitches and marketing campaigns but also contribute to the overall success of our business in the market.
We are looking for a proactive and detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. Strong collaboration and communication skills are essential as you will be working closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product specialists, developers, and the marketing team. Your designs will serve as a critical bridge between our innovative solutions and potential clients, driving sales, and fostering meaningful customer connections.
If you are passionate about creating impactful user experiences, have a keen eye for aesthetics, and enjoy working at the intersection of product design and marketing, this is an exciting opportunity for you to make a significant impact on our company's growth and success.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Sales, Delivery, Marketing and Optimization Consultants/CRO/Product Specialists.
- Translate requirements/briefs into engaging, interactive and customer-centric experiences.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Create wireframes, user flows, sitemaps, user research, and persona creation.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems in the user journey.
- Adhere to and help evolve the design system.
- Researching interactive design & technology trends.
- Iterative prototyping and usability testing.
- Analytical and data driven insights that drive design.
- Executing interactive design and visual design as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Champion a customer-centric culture of world class UI/UX execution throughout the business.
- 2-4 yrs+ experience in Product/UX design.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and directly with developers, with an eagerness to learn and adapt to our internal tools and adhere to execution basis our assembly line
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Ability to create user flows and wireframes, as well as pixel perfect design for developers.
- An excellent sense of typography, layout and general design principles.
- Efficient working in Figma, Sketch and associated design tools.
- Knowledge and experience of user research and usability testing.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies. Experience of working alongside experimentation teams is a plus, but not required Strong communication & presentation skills (written, oral and visual).
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.