Apply for this job
Augmedix (Nasdaq: AUGX) delivers industry-leading, ambient medical documentation and data solutions to healthcare systems, physician practices, hospitals, and telemedicine practitioners.
Augmedix is on a mission to help clinicians and patients form a human connection at the point of care with unobtrusive technology. Augmedix’s proprietary Notebuilder Platform extracts relevant data from natural clinician-patient conversations and converts that data into medical notes in real time, which are seamlessly transferred to the EHR. The company’s platform uses automatic speech recognition, natural language processing, including large language models, and medical documentation specialists to generate accurate and timely medical notes.
Leveraging this platform, Augmedix’s products relieve clinicians of administrative burden, in turn, reducing burnout and increasing both clinician and patient satisfaction. Augmedix is also leading the revolution in transforming point-of-care information into valuable structured data that can drive lower revenue cycle management costs, higher reimbursement levels and deliver important clinical feedback to the point of care.
About the Role:
Augmedix is building a platform that fundamentally changes the way providers interact with their patients. As we rapidly expand our suite of product offerings and scale our services we are looking for a UX Designer to build best in class user experiences. As a UX Designer you will work closely with the product management, development and operations teams to build the next generation of products and features.
- Design compelling product experiences based on customer needs
- Clear communication of design specifications to empower engineering team
- Maintain consistent user experiences and visual standards across different Augmedix solutions
- Review features implemented by engineering and providing guidance to ensure pixel-perfect experiences
- Define and build design specifications on FIgma
- Be the biggest customer advocate and bring design to life - conduct UX research, usability testing through the design life cycle and identify areas to iterate on
- 3+ years of interaction design experience
- Self motivated and obsess over the end user experience with an eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of scrum setup to iterate on design prototypes and prove value
- Experience designing for mobile user experience
- Technical fluency to engage and drive discussions with engineering
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous enterprise interaction design is a plus
$90,000 - $140,000 a year
Salary range is listed above. There are several factors that determine final pay for a position including location and experience. Total compensation will typically include salary + performance bonus + equity.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.