At Bettermode, we are redefining how businesses streamline the customer experience and foster strong relationships. We build software that lets anyone seamlessly craft digital communities and shape them around their unique needs. Backed by Silicon Valley investors and trusted by customers such as Hubspot, IBM, Viewsonic and Ford, we're excited to be growing our team so that we can continue building tools that connect millions of end-users daily.
About this role
As our Marketing UX Designer, you will lead crafting design initiatives and creative strategies for our Brand and Creative team. We're seeking a marketing designer who's ready to contribute to the evolution of our growing brand and product. Reporting to the Chief Product & Brand Officer, you'll become a critical player in our dynamic team, working with our product designers and marketing team members. As the sole designer for marketing, you’ll have an opportunity to drive impact for various areas of our marketing design, including Product Marketing, Social, Content, and Growth Marketing.
As our Marketing UX Designer, you will:
- Shape the evolution of Bettermode's website - Take charge of our visual style on bettermode.com, making sure it stays fresh, efficient, and engaging for our users. Redesign marketing website pages, landing pages, site flows, and other website components to increase conversions.
- Lead Bettermode's marketing design - Develop engaging and consistent creative materials for Bettermode's marketing campaigns, including digital assets for email, web, social media, and paid channels. Utilize user-centered design best practices to refine designs and enhance user experience.
- Develop systems to decentralize design - Improve our design system and create a collection of creative assets that can be used across different mediums and channels. Help the team by providing visual/brand standards and reusable web components for our web platform.
- Craft engaging brand narratives - Demonstrate a profound understanding of our audience by creating and optimizing brand stories and design narratives on every page.
- Conduct optimization audits - Review current web pages, flows, interactions, and new prototypes to find optimization opportunities through usability testing, competitor analysis, user journey mapping, and analysis of performance data, heatmaps, and interaction data.
- Manage multiple project timelines - Handle a full pipeline of projects with competing deadlines and check-in points.
- 5+ years of experience in web and UX design with pprior experience in a similar role, either as part of an agency or in-house, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Outstanding visual design skills and understand how to design creative that makes people look, click, and convert.
- Proficiency with UX design tools like Figma, Photoshop, etc as well as knowledge of working with various mediums such as web, social, email, blogs and ads.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and leveraging data to inform design decisions.
- Knowledge of marketing funnel and phases of the buyer journey and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices.
At Bettermode, you’ll be at the forefront of changing how businesses and owners foster community with their customers. All our team members have ownership; they are given the autonomy to have a strategic impact on how we scale.
To enable our team, we offer competitive salaries, extensive health benefits, vacations, flexible schedules, home office stipends, and other work policies built to make a global team thrive.
As we continue to grow with customers and team members across the world, we are committed to cultivating an environment where everyone’s unique perspectives are heard and valued. The diversity of our team will enable us to build the most inclusive product and workplace possible. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, identities, abilities, and life experiences.