Twine is a marketplace for the world's top freelancers. Twine is used by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups for their most important projects. Twine is a rapidly growing fully remote network that empowers freelancers.
About The Job
Twine Freelancers work quickly and efficiently to produce high-quality results. We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join the team for one of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations.
Key Responsibilities Including but not Limited to
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UX Design as a practice.
- Own UX craft and capability output across the program and ensure project deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Provide individual and team-level coaching and feedback as it relates to UX Design.
- Collaborate with User Research, CX team and product management to understand user needs, identify design opportunities and create meaningful product experiences.
- Drive a human-centered design process that spans all phases of development.
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience within UX design.
- Demonstrable portfolio of relevant work.
- Understanding of responsive design for browser.
- Attention to detail, excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to sell-in design work, and justify design decisions.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of atomic design principles.
- Experience working with enterprise content management systems, Preferably AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Competent in Figma (design software).
- Stakeholder management.
- E-commerce/conversion related design experience.