Apply for this job
Heyyyyy! We're Cashrewards, Australia’s most loved cashback platform.
Shoppers love us, but not just shoppers, our team think we’re pretty awesome too. So much so that they voted and now we’re a certified Great Place to Work. As they say, the proof is in the pudding so check out this role to see if you fancy a slice yourself.
About the role
As a UI/UX designer you will be responsible forcreating value by understanding and balancing business opportunities and customer needs. You will be apart of an exciting new growth area for Cashrewards and working closely with the Lead Product Designer to tackle customer and business problems across the product.
There will be a large focus in creating visually appealing solutions for communication as well as visual storytelling of complex ideas and concepts. You should be somebody who cares about your craft, pays attention to detail, loves solving interesting challenges, and likes to explore the 'why' behind problems.
- Bring ideas and concepts to life by producing prototypes, conceptual designs and design solutions
- Assist in creation of design components that bring value to clients and customers
- Create assets that allow visual storytelling of complex ideas
- Working collaboratively in a cross-functional squad with the product manager and engineers to design and ideate solutions
- Collaborating with the product and marketing team to align all designs with our company’s brand strategy and guidelines
- Partnering with the squad’s engineers to successfully implement your designs
- Documentation of learnings, components and interactions
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer in web and native applications
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating creative design skills
- Competent skills in Figma, Miro, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of design best practices and responsive design
- Passionate about your design craft
- Experience working in an agile environment with cross functional teams preferred
- Strategic, with strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great to have but not essential - experience with Braze or similar customer engagement platforms will be highly regarded.
In the fast moving cashback category, Cashrewards has powered ahead of its rivals and taken the lead, serving over 2 million members with an enticing range of cashback offers from more than 2000 brand partners including Apple, Amazon, Myer, Liquorland, Adidas, Bonds, Target, Booking.com and The Iconic. As if that isn’t impressive enough, we’re fully Australian owned and operated, and backed by 1835i, one of Australia's leading venture funds. Plus, we support the Starlight Children's Foundation by donating 1% of all cash redeemed to the foundation.
Another cool thing, we're right smack-band in the middle of Sydney CBD (next to the QVB) so we're easy to get to.
There's lots more to love about working here, like:
- Flexible working
- Friday hours (finish at 3pm on Fridays)
- Double cashback
- Free access to Headspace
- Discounted fitness classes and wellness offering
- Birthday leave
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Ability to work up to 90 days a year from anywhere in the world
- Awesome people who you'll get to know at some of our awesome celebrations and social events
??We’ve grown so much in the last few years and as this ad proves, we’re still growing. So if you’re keen to jump on board and help us steer this fine ship into the future, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. ?So jump in, forget FOMO. Join the Cashrewards team today. ??
Check out our careers page https://www.cashrewards.com.au/careers