Apply for this job
Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a driven, creative senior UX Designer who can help support a UX team across the Uniphore platform. Since we are in the process of refreshing the UI/UX of our product sets, the lead user-experience (UX) designer will drive how our customers interact with our product across sales, service, and marketing, be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be expected to design the overall functionality of the products in order to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts from other designers into static mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- You will deliver excellent UX and UI solutions that fit business and product goals while providing customer value.
- Work closely with other Senior product designers, Lead UX designers, product managers, developers, and engineers from ideation to implementation on new and existing projects across the platform.
- Collaborate with a variety of other stakeholders to inform and iterate your prototypes, also to determine and refine features and priorities as needed.
- Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 2-4 years of experience as a product designer, interaction designer, UX designer or similar.
- A strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills, with a passion for great execution.
- Experience in modern web and / or mobile ux.
- Experience using various prototyping and design software (Figma, Miro, Figjam, Balsamiq).
- A great portfolio of work showing evidence of skills in user-centered design thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Nice to have:
- Experience building user interfaces for web applications.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, CS, or a related field.
- Interest or experience in AI technology applications
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore uses AI to unify—and humanize—every enterprise experience, please visit?www.uniphore.com.
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website to learn how to report such scam.