Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
Are you obsessed with solving complex UX problems and creating intuitive, unified experiences? Are you passionate about how user-centered design can solve usability puzzles while driving business objectives? If this sounds like you, join Dashlane in our mission to create software with global impact.
About the role
We're seeking a Product Designer with experience in SaaS/IT who can drive UX Design as part of the PM-EM-UX triads in the Growth area of Dashlane, directly driving key business metrics as we solve usability problems for our customers in small and medium businesses.
This role can be based at our Paris or Lisbon offices, with flexible/hybrid work arrangements and English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane, you will
- Draw from user insights and data to solve complex problems through thoughtful design decisions
- Partner with designers and influence your peers in the triad to drive cohesive user experience and state-of-the-art UX
- Produce top-notch work that injects usability and beauty into the product, and delight into the user experience
- Champion design craft in Product and lead by example to other designers
- 3+ years of relevant design experience in digital product development, including in SaaS / IT
- A diverse portfolio of work with examples tailored to the job
- Fluency in English
The Ideal Candidate
- As a Product Designer at Dashlane, you will be part of culture in which design and user experience are the cornerstones of everything we do
- You will champion the user perspective at every step of the development cycle, drive innovation and constantly push the quality of the product further
- At Dashlane you will be relied upon to create exemplary prototypes, interfaces, and experiences while balancing user needs, technology constraints, company brand values, and business objectives
- You must be an excellent communicator who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization, building relationships with cross-functional team members from Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Data Science
- We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial ownership mentality who thrive in a high-energy environment. Experience in online Security industry would be a bonus.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.