Campus is on a mission to maximize access to a world-class education.
At Campus, students come first, and we mean it. We power online two-year degree programs featuring live, online classes led by faculty from top-ranking schools in the country (think Princeton, NYU, UCLA, Berkeley, and more) – all at community college costs.
We’re backed by an investor team that believes deeply in our vision for the future of education -- our investors include Sam Altman, Founders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, Precursor Ventures, Reach Capital, Rethink Education, Betaworks and others. We're also supported by a group of amazing angels including Jason Citron (CEO of Discord) and Rob Hayes.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to work with our product to create exceptional user experiences.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a team of product managers and engineers to deeply understand user requirements and business goals
- Design and ship high quality design solutions to enhance the user experience
- Take ownership of our design system, style guides, and UI patterns, continuously refining and evolving them to maintain consistency and elevate the user experience.
- Maintain design system and UI consistency.
You’ll fit right in if you are/have:
- Proven experience as a Product Designer in a fast-paced startup.
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Expertise in Figma
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Location: New York
What you’ll get
- Opportunity for impact– as an early team member, you’ll be an integral player in bringing our vision to life
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salary ($95K-$105k) and equity package (.005-.04%)
- In-office catered lunch
- Unlimited PTO and hybrid work schedule
Campus celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, political affiliation, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.