Who Are We?
We Are Foodics! a leading restaurant management ecosystem and payment tech provider. Founded in 2014 with headquarter in Riyadh and offices across 5 countries, including UAE, Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. We are currently serving customers and partners in over 35 different countries worldwide. Our innovative products have successfully processed over 6 billion (yes, billion with a B) orders so far! making Foodics one of the most rapidly evolving SaaS companies to ever emerge from the MENA region.
The Job in a Nutshell?
The Senior Product Designer will be working closely with the Product, Data and Engineering teams, reporting directly to the track´s Product Design Manager.
As a Senior Product Designer you will actively contribute to the product strategy and vision of the company. You will be responsible for defining and scaling our product experiences. collaborating with Product Managers, other designers and other cross-functional partners to elevate Foodics product quality and empower the whole company teams to deliver innovative solutions and accessible, industry-leading products.
What You Will Do?
- Partner closely with our Design Managers, Product Lead and Engineering Manager to participate in shaping our strategy and roadmap for the Foodics Design System and design process.
- Work with the Product Design Manager to scope project work (in partnership with PMs, Data and engineers) and help define the design process and timeline to implement them.
- Inspire fellow product designers, by creating a high bar of quality design work
- Push the boundaries of the team’s execution and help Foodics challenge the status quo.
- Be a technical reference for the team, seeking to adapt and replicate the best practices in the market, increasing the team’s bar.
What Are We Looking For?
- 5 years of experience as UX designer or Product Designer
- Strong knowledge of Human-computer interaction, laws of UX, and visual standards for mobile and native apps
- Experience working with product teams building scalable solutions.
- Experience defining the design direction in a product and process and inspiring others through it.
- Deep knowledge of how to balance business definitions, tech feasibility, and user needs.
- Can effortlessly motivate and drive towards sound and intuitive product experiences.
- Systems-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels.
- Experience with making complex information, tools, and services easily digestible for your audience.
- Strong storytelling, presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience designing platforms and systems.
Who Will Excel?
- Proven background on Fintechs and Foodtechs is a plus.
What We Offer You?
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that encourages innovation and flexibility in remote, in-office, and hybrid work setups.
- We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including bonuses and the potential for shares.
- Out of Country Work: We offer the option to work outside of your country of employment for up to 30 days annually.
- We prioritize personal development and offer regular training and an annual learning stipend to tackle new challenges and grow your career in a hyper-growth environment.
- Join a talented team of over 30 nationalities working in 14 countries, and gain valuable experience in an exciting industry.
- We offer autonomy, mentoring, and challenging goals that create incredible opportunities for both you and the company.
If you think you have what it takes to join a remarkable team and help build the next unicorn ?, hop on and #apply_now?