Apply for this job
Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. This opportunity will be embedded within a key client account.
This position designs innovative and engaging digital products, and is responsible for performing user-centered design activities related to products and mobile applications. The role will work with product and development teams to understand their design requirements and develop creative solutions for meeting those needs.
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Several days per week on-site in Bellevue, WA (non-negotiable)
- You have at least 3 years of experience delivering UX design for actual software products that have shipped (not websites, not skinning systems like Sharepoint or Salesforce, not intranets, etc)
- Experience throughout entire product development: problem definition through detailed UI and visual design
- You have designed for Android and iOS and are familiar with differences in conventions between the two
- You've been a UX/UI designer on a team or project that shipped consumer-facing (b2c) software (preferably mobile app)
- You are adept at working with logic-driven user flows and have the ability to understand hardware-software interdependencies
- You've worked with design systems before to create consistently high quality experiences
- Ability and willingness to perform evaluation of competitive mobile apps, and in general stay abreast of mobile app trends
- Experienced with and energized by designing high quality, beautiful, user-friendly products
- Nice to have
- You've worked on experiences or systems that combine hardware and software
- Motion design
- User research and/or usability testing experience
- Figma/Other Prototyping Tools
- Adobe Creative Suite
$140,000 - $165,000 a year
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.