Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
- Serve as a bridge connecting design, product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Collaborate closely with product owners, engineers, and user research teams to create a vision for your product area
- Oversee multiple web and mobile application features, interfaces, and experiences
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, concepts, and other collateral to help communicate research results and make the case for new ideas
- Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide and design system
- Generate detailed final design specs that inspire accurate developer builds
- Work with developers and quality experts to deliver a polished final product
- Promote and educate others on new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Mentor new design staff
- Create inclusive designs for all users; advocate for accessibility, encouraging product and engineering management to prioritize accessible features and bug fixes
- Skilled in Figma, Invision and Office 365.
- Please include your stellar portfolio with examples of successful UX solutions and designs along with your application to be considered.
- 7+ years of experience designing and launching products with seamless customer experiences in complex, fast-paced environments.
- B2B product design experience with a keen focus on UX design principles, plus for API or dashboard design experiences
- Familiarity with the customer discovery and development process
- Experience whiteboarding, conducting user research, and creating mockups/wireframes/prototypes
- Expert in Figma and Adobe/Sketch/Illustrato. Experience with marketing videos is a plus.
- Strong design leadership experiences and ability to convey your opinions to cross-departmental teams and stakeholders.
- Design portfolio is a must for this role.
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with partners across disciplines including Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Bachelor Degree Required, a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline, or equivalent experience.
Zscaler’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations and could be higher or lower based on a multitude of factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
The base salary range listed for this full-time position excludes commission/ bonus/ equity (if applicable) + benefits.
By applying for this role, you adhere to applicable laws, regulations, and Zscaler policies, including those related to security and privacy standards and guidelines.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more information by clicking on the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal link.
Zscaler complies with all applicable federal, state, and local pay transparency rules. For additional information about the federal requirements, click here.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support.