What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 13 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Product Designer, Analytic Business Unit
Our growing design team is uniquely positioned to impact the company's future direction. With approximately 38,000 customers worldwide, we have access to a rich user community to help inform our decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means we are working with a diverse group of talented people across the world, continuously innovating and improving the company’s ways of working with data.
Qlik’s design team is a global organization consisting of a mix of talents, including user research, usability research, UX design, and product design. The team focuses on the user's experience and maximizing the user value that our customers can get from our product through great design.
As a Senior Product Designer in the Analytics Business Unit, you will be working to ensure that our users get to next-level insight and action from their data and making the consumption of those digestible and desirable.
You will work with a diverse group of highly talented people within design and other teams to influence our products' future direction, continuous innovation, and improvement.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Driving product design for our SaaS-based platform, supporting execution and delivery, and ensuring we build solutions users love to use.
· Engaging with Product Managers, customers, UX designers, internal stakeholders, and product engineering to ensure all relevant inputs are included in the design and delivery.
· Assisting UX designers with user flows, domain knowledge, and subject matter expertise.
· Providing advice, clarification, and guidance on the users’ needs to the engineering team during development.
· Bridging communication around the architecture (feasibility) and business values (viability) with the values (desirability) for the users.
· Analyze and understand product usage telemetry and feature usage metrics to champion data-driven design and development
Competencies and skills:
· Demonstrated an acute sense of problem-solving abilities through visual modeling
· A broad understanding of technology
· Understanding of different users’ needs for creating and consuming analytics
· Ability to help build awareness of and importance of design excellence
· Keep up to date with current market trends and technology.
· Strong communication skills
· Curious about users and what they can achieve with our solutions
· Can empathize with the users, understand their pains and needs, and build their user journeys
· Excited about how data can transform companies and help users make better decisions
· Find simple solutions to complex problems
· Using influencing to change people around you
Experience and qualifications :
· Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant program of study, or equivalent
· Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
· Previous experience working with a cloud-based Products and/or R&D organization
Previous experience of enterprise company needs around creating and consuming analytics.
· Experience working with customers in the field, counseling them on deploying solutions, and developing data and analytics-related solutions is a plus.
Experience and qualifications :
Previous Qlik products and/or other analytics and visualization products experience, Industry background, and business intelligence domain experience is a plus.
Previous experience as a technical product manager or a product owner for a cloud product
The location for this role is/are:
· Lund, Sweden
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!??
- Our Values at Qlik:?Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward??
- Competitive Benefits package?- private health insurance, discounted gym memberships, subsidized on-site massage, subsidized group leisure activities, wellness grant, company enhanced parental leave, generous vacation days, Employee Assistance Program…and more.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Flexible working?environment?
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we?give you a day to change the world. In addition, we?encourage our employees to participate in?our?Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs?
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting?Qlik.org?
- Check out our?careers in R&D?here.?
- Check?out our company page on?Linkedin!?
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate?on the basis of?any protected category or characteristic.??We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the?Accessibility Request Form?
AGENCIES:?Qlik?is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at?Qlik?via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of?Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by?Qlik?as a result of?the referral or through other means.?