Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 10,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate, creative, detailed oriented Senior UX/UI Designer to contribute to the creative direction together with the Product Team for CitcoOne. CitcoOne is the client portal of Citco through which all reporting of all business functions for each of the business lines, Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds as well as Private Equity and Real Estate Funds is channeled.
Job Duties in Brief:
· Contribute to the User Experience and Creative design process: rapidly develop information architectures, user flows, wireframes, high fidelity designs, prototypes and specs.
· Facilitate UX design workshops between a variety of cross-organizational teams of product owners, engineering and end-users using industry-standard tools and techniques.
· Translate business problems and ideas into clear design tasks and communicate these to product owners, engineering and end-users.
· Perform usability testing to gather feedback and incorporate them in further product iterations
· Define/refine visual and UX design language and components as part of the CitcoOne design system
· Ability to design in an agile, iterative manner with light documentation when required
· Keep up to date with best practices and trends in the marketplace and competitors
· Take personal ownership (going beyond assigned tasks to make projects better, identify and reports issues, demonstrates strong concern for client and initiatives).
· Work with delivery team to make sure that technical aspects can be achieved, while ensuring that the user experience remains the top priority
· Mentor and guide Junior and intermediate UX/UI designers
· Help select and manage vendors/consultants for UX design and creative work as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree/certificate in HCI, Design, or similar discipline, or the equivalent education and experience
· 5+ years of professional design experience for consumer or enterprise web application
· Strong portfolio of websites that demonstrate visual design principles translated into working production systems.
· Exceptional design skills with strong working knowledge in Figma, Adobe Suite, Balsamiq or similar tools
· Passionate about amazing product design and an appreciation for elegant user experiences
· Experience with responsive design for enterprise web applications
· Experience or familiarity working with a design system is desirable
· Experience in mentoring junior designers
· Prior relevant experience as a Senior or intermediate UX/UI Designer or equivalent is required
· Results-oriented, forward thinking strong team player
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage multiple activities with multiple teams in an agile environment
· Experience working in financial services industry is desirable
What We Offer:
A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.Confidentiality Assured.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.