Apply for this job
Robust Intelligence is seeking a Designer to join our Product team. Our mission at Robust Intelligence is to eliminate AI risk. Our products enable enterprises to measure, control, and mitigate risks that enterprises unwittingly adopt as they develop AI solutions. In doing so, we provide for them with Security and privacy, Governance and compliance, and Operational Resilience of AI.
In this role, you will work with the product team and engineering teams to shape the UX in our products. You will take customer and stakeholder input to best present platform features in a simple and intuitive flow. You must transform sophisticated algorithmic features into easy-to-understand concepts in the platform.
If you're ready to work on unrivaled technology at the intersection of AI and security, where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let's talk. This is an in-office position based out of our SF office.
- Design and refine the product design roadmap in consultation with product leadership by producing design options that implement feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Responsible for the look and feel of the product: styling, colors, fonts, etc.
- Create and update UI wireframes to serve as targets for upcoming releases
- Guide engineering teams in refining the design system and implementing key components
- 1-3 years of experience in UX Design Industry experience with Figma via full-time work or internships
- Familiarity with Design systems
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms and Cloud native technologies
- Ability to think creatively and come up with new solutions to customer pain points
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with cybersecurity and/or AI
- Experience working at startups and in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
Robust Intelligence (RI) is a people-first company. We offer an array of perks and benefits that ensure our employees’ health and well-being. With RI’s in-office company culture, we offer our employees free daily lunches and dinners (if you are working late), free snacks and beverages, commuter benefits, and an office gym.
Our leaders recognize that all of our employees are humans first. Employees at the company are parents, pet owners, siblings, and more. Hence, RI ensures that employees have the benefits and resources needed to spend time with their families and live a fulfilling life outside of work.
What we offer:
We offer the opportunity to significantly contribute to shaping AI's future. This opportunity is a collaborative effort between impossibly talented individuals who share a passion for this mission. Our biggest asset is inclusion, as building a diverse community is the key to succeeding in our mission. In addition to the goal and environment we offer:
- Competitive salary and company ownership through equity
- Market-leading health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off Policy and Paid Parental/Family Leave
- Education reimbursement program for Individual Learning
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Commuter benefits
- Immigration sponsorship - H1B and Green Card
- Company lunches, dinners, and kitchens stocked with snacks and drinks
- On-site gym and wellness program