Why you'll LOVE Sagent:
You could work anywhere. We know you are talented and looking for something inspiring and impactful. A place where you will make a difference and have a great time doing it!
By choosing Sagent, you can be part of our mission to make loans and homeownership simpler and safer for all consumers.
Sagent powers servicers and consumers. You power Sagent!
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a Product UX Designer who is well versed in enterprise-level SaaS to be responsible for the experience and interface design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the software experience are optimized usability, adoption, and exceptional visual design.??
You have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to design challenges by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in experience design and technology more broadly. You will be a part of an incredible team of visionaries on the mission to enhance the lives of loan servicers and borrowers'??by designing the BEST experiences in our industry. ??
Our team will provide you with the tools, resources and compensation to get the job done…and enjoy every minute of it. And if it couldn’t get any better….this role is REMOTE! ??
Your Day-to-Day at Sagent:??
- Performing generative and qualitative research as required for ideal experiences.
- Leveraging and enhancing the company’s brand through exceptional design work.
- Producing world-class design solutions through wireframes, visual design, task flow diagrams, user journey maps, storyboards, site maps, prototypes, etc…
- Leveraging and creating custom patterns and components for and as defined by our design system.
- Collaborating with the cross-functional peers, and other designers to ensure the creation and delivery of well-tailored experiences for our users.??
- Leading the design process from problem discovery through implementation while continuously measuring impact.??
- Guiding and validating design decisions through analytics and mixed-methods research, leveraging the correct research methodologies to different customer and business problem scenarios.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.??
- Collaborating with other designers on the team on brand expression, UX paradigms and patterns, and bringing it all together in cogent solutions to complex problems.
We'd love to hear from you if you have: ??
- Previous Enterprise or SaaS experience required.
- Previous experience in finance industry a huge plus.
- A bachelor's degree (or comparable certification) and a minimum of 4+ years of related experience in applicable field. UX/UI design experience for digital products or services.??
- A portfolio of exceptional design work that has been shipped for both web and mobile platforms.??
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite.??
- Strong experience working with design tools to create comprehensive high-fidelity design solutions and specifications that enforce consistency, usability, and accessibility as part of a larger system or product?
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications.?
- Experience working directly with developers.
- The ability to make unbiased decisions based on analytics and research.??
As a Sagent Associate, you will be eligible to participate in our benefit programs beginning on Day #1! We offer a comprehensive package including Remote/Hybrid workplace options, Health Benefits, Unlimited Flexible Time Off, Family Planning Services, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Family Leave, 401(k) Matching, Pet Insurance, LinkedIn Learning, Virtual Social Experiences, Career Pathing, Focus Time Fridays and much, much more!
Sagent is transforming the mortgage servicing industry by bringing the modern experience customers now expect from loan originations to loan servicing. Our platform lets customers manage their home-owing lives from anywhere while giving servicers lower costs, scale compliance and higher servicing values through full market cycles.
Sagent is a joint venture that combines Fiserv Inc.'s decades of market-leading fintech expertise with Warburg Pincus' skill in growing technology companies. We hire innovators and doers to disrupt the last and most complex frontier of lending and housing. We're growing fast and need you to help shape our future.
Sagent is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.