iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $170 billion in global client assets invested in 1,392 funds, as of October 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a three-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).?
About the Role
iCapital is looking for a UX Designer to conceptualize and enhance features for our online FinTech product, employing user experience, interaction, and visual design skills to achieve a simple, modern experience. The ideal candidate will understand the overlap of these three design areas and embrace a creative process integrating them throughout. The candidate should have an eye for clean visual design, recognize strong UX, and value collaboration and problem solving. This role will remain at the forefront of new digital trends and UX design best practices to help optimize the client experience, increase product adoption, and scale growth.?
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes leveraging iCapital’s Design System.??
- Proactively suggest improvements to the platform, not only in reaction to request.
- Rely on qualitative and quantitative data to drive design decisions.?
- Create wireframes and prototypes using the LeanUX methodology to solve business needs and problems.??
- Provide clearly defined specs and interaction guidelines to the Development team.?
- Work closely and autonomously with Developers and Product Managers to test and review online product enhancements to ensure flawless execution.?
- Contribute to maintenance of the iCapital Design System and Figma design component library.?
- Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements.?
- Step outside the design realm when appropriate to contribute to the team and overall company mission.
- Present work to all levels of the company with confidence.?
- When necessary, lead, coach, and mentor other designers on the team.?
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA) with 10+ years of demonstrated experience solving design challenges using user-centered design best practices.?
- Experience leading teams, including performance management, hiring, coaching and mentoring?
- Solid understanding of major design applications specifically Figma?
- Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app applications?
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done?
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; proven ability to influence and communicate effectively?
- Experience in?FinTech and familiarity with product internationalization and WCAG accessibility guidelines are preferred?
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Tag Manager a plus?
The base salary range for this role is $155000 to $185000.?
iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days.? Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.?
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.