Apply for this job
Who we are
Mindtickle is the market-leading revenue productivity platform with enablement and operations solutions. Mindtickle is recognized as a market leader by top industry analysts and is ranked by G2 as both the #2 enterprise software product and #7 sales product. This year, Mindtickle was recognized for its outstanding customer support winning a Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service and has an A rating from Security Scorecard.
What is in it for you?
- Mindtickle, an industry-leading SaaS company, is looking for an experienced UX Content Designer to join the Product Design Team.
- As a UX Content Designer, you will join our team of writers and work to help us refine our growing Content Design practice here at Mindtickle. We are a small team of writers dedicated to improving the UX through better writing, collaboration and data-driven decisions.
- We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, creative, analytical, motivated and strong-willed to drive impact in a growing and changing organization. You’ll have the opportunity to build on your skills and grow in this role, as you tackle content design for web and mobile platforms.
- Our ideal candidate loves to write using simple, clear language and is ready to help us deliver consistent, intuitive and engaging experiences to our users across multiple products.
Would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Journalism, Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or UX Design.
- 1-2 years of experience in product writing across web and mobile platforms (copy in complex UX flows as well as headers and body copy, UI messages, notifications, errors, tooltips, etc.)
- English speaker with at least 4 years of professional writing experience.
- Experience with Figma, Jira and other UX software tools.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a foundational understanding of Content Design and UX principles.
- You are a native English speaker with a background writing for US-based audiences.
- You have relevant experience in UX writing and content design, and a strong background in writing.
- You can perform edits that go beyond the words, understanding how design, engineering and the product flow work together to create a good UX.
- You have experience working on cross-functional teams with designers, product managers, researchers, engineers and other stakeholders.
- You can balance and prioritize work across multiple LOBs and deliver high-quality work within deadlines.
- You put users first in the content design process, collaborating with other stakeholders to create a user-centered product experience based on data.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience defending the purpose behind your content design decisions and influencing partners’ understanding.
- You have experience with UX writing for complex user flows in software products, and can identify when a complex flow can/should be simplified.
- You know how to simplify complex user experiences, define gaps and propose improvements through copy, design or engineering updates.
Our culture & accolades
As an organization, it’s our priority to create a highly engaging and rewarding workplace. We offer tons of awesome perks and many opportunities for growth.
Our culture reflects our employee's globally diverse backgrounds along with our commitment to our customers, and each other, and a passion for excellence. We live up to our values, DAB, Delight your customers, Act as a Founder, and Better Together.
Mindtickle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with applicable laws, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the respective work locations and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.