Founded in 2016 with only a handful of individuals, Quantexa was built with a purpose that through a greater understanding of context, better decisions can be made. 7 years, and 700+ employees later we still believe that today. We connect the dots within our Customers data using dynamic entity resolution and advanced network analytics to create context, empowering businesses to see the bigger picture and drive real value from their data. Quantexa empowers organisations to drive better decisions from their data. Using the latest advancements in big data and AI, Quantexa uncovers hidden customer connections and behaviors' to solve major challenges in financial crime, customer insight and data analytics.
Quantexa is an established scale-up working in the fraud & financial crime prevention space. Our market leading product connects billions of data records with Dynamic Entity Resolution and advanced network analysis. This helps our customers uncover hidden risk, reveal new and unexpected opportunities, and enhance decision-making. We’re looking for a Digital Product Designer to help keep us ahead of the market and join us through our next stage of growth, tackling some exciting design challenges.
Our products are desktop-like web applications designed to be highly extensible. We are continually testing, gathering feedback, and iterating the design so that we can improve the user experience. We’re excited to be broadening our reach into other territories including credit risk, customer insight and fraud. Our challenge is gaining a deep understanding of our end users and their behaviour so that we can provide tailored solutions that provide context and help with decision making.
The ideal candidate will have worked on data rich, complex products before, but it is more important that you help us to realise our vision through good design. We’re looking for someone who can see the big picture and use a combination of UI, UX, Visual and strategic design to help evolve our products.
As the Digital Product Designer, you will:
- Take a user-centred approach to designing and implementing new functionality within the Quantexa product range
- Organise and conduct interviews and user testing sessions to gather research
- Design high fidelity prototypes as well as evolving and maintaining a design system and library
- Clearly communicate findings to stakeholders and colleagues
- Create interactive prototypes to test your ideas
- Evolve a new Digital Product Design practice within Quantexa and help to establish design principles within the company
- Work with our project teams to help them understand the importance of user experience and Digital Product Design and to help them build product extensions in the right way
The ideal candidate would:
- have extensive experience experience in UI/UX or Digital Product design
- have experience working on complex, data heavy applications in agile product teams
- Be able to visualise data in ways our users understand, enabling them to make better decisions
- be able to translate high-level requirements into intuitive and functional user interfaces
- be aesthetically minded and have strong attention to detail (layout, colour, typography), all applied with consideration for accessibility and consistency
- be proficient in industry-standard software such as Figma (for prototyping), Photoshop and Illustrator (for asset creation)
- be passionate about creating good design and the impact of design on product
- be a strong communicator to all levels, from junior developers to senior staff, our customers and end users
- be consistently up to date with and a champion of the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- have experience working in agile development environments
Why join Quantexa?
We know that just having an excellent glass door rating isn’t enough, so we’ve put together a competitive package as a way of saying thank you for all your hard work and dedication.
- Regularly benchmarked salary rates at the highest quarter following all principles of equal pay & company bonus
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid workplace & free access to global WeWork locations & events
- Pension Scheme with a company contribution of 6% (if you contribute 3%)
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy up to 5 days) + birthday off!
- Work from Anywhere Scheme: Spend up to 2 months working outside of your country of employment over a rolling 12-month period
- Work from Home Allowance
- Family: Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, or Shared Parental Leave
- Health & Wellbeing: Private Healthcare, EAP, Well-being Days, Calm App, Gym Discounts
- Team's Social Budget & Company-wide Summer & Winter Parties
- Tech & Cycle-to-Work Schemes
- Volunteer Day off
- Dog-friendly Offices
Quantexa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, beliefs, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or ableness – whoever you are, if you’re a curious, caring, and an authentic human being who wants to help push the boundaries of what’s possible, we want to hear from you.