CoinRoutes provides algorithmic trading tools for buying and selling digital assets across markets and venues more efficiently, ushering in a new era of decentralized finance. Our Clients & Investors are some of the largest Crypto Funds & Trading firms. The Product Designer position at CoinRoutes offers a unique opportunity to build solutions to problems where there are few to no comps. Your job is to make highly complex financial services interfaces intuitive and delightful to use. This is a highly creative role where you’ll work with a talented and experienced engineering and product team to attack problems from first principles, and be involved in setting the design direction for our entire product line.
Location: Miami, Florida (NO REMOTE WORK)
- Work in a small team to improve user experience
- Take new features from ideation, to prototyping and wireframing, to user testing, to production
- Design complex web and mobile trading interfaces that are easy to use
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Daily collaboration with Engineering, User Research, and Product
- Support Marketing and Sales with graphics for collateral
- Have a solid understanding and can exemplify basic graphic design and design principles, UI design, typography, layout, composition, and illustration.
- Experience in digital design tools, including Figma & Adobe Creative Suite, and techniques including auto-layout, components, and variants.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple projects with various stakeholders and timeline constraints.
- Project management and presentation skills.
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals and business requirements that shape current and future products.
- Ability to think conceptually about design and information architecture.
Nice to have:
- Financial markets experience
- Cryptocurrency trading experience
- Familiarity with decentralized finance and web3 technologies
CoinRoutes is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring the best people regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.