Apply for this job
Founded in 2021 by ThoughtSpot (valued at $4.2B) co-founders Sanjay Agrawal and Shashank Gupta, the Revefi Data Operations Cloud disrupts the data observability experience of today with a converged solution for data quality, spend, usage and performance management. Revefi's proprietary Intelligence Layer delivers AI-powered insights, enabling rapid detection and resolution of critical data issues. Revefi empowers data teams to optimize ROI, streamline costs and elevate their data observability and performance through an integrated zero-touch platform. To learn more, please visit revefi.com.
Revefi is super well funded and backed by a legendary VC powerhouse Mayfield with a HUGE seed round - amongst the top 0.5% of seeds ever!
Role Overview: As a Product Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the user experience for the Revefi platform. With over 5 years of experience in designing interactive applications, you will lead projects through an end-to-end design process, ensuring exceptional experiences for our technical audience. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and marketing, to solve customer problems and drive business success.
Are you up for the challenge of designing a delightful product experience for an industry leading product and taking your career to the next level? Then, this is the place to be!
- Lead projects through an end-to-end design process, from ideation to implementation.
- Contribute to and use our component-based design systems.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, design, data science and marketing teams.
- Conduct ongoing user research with customers to gather insights.
- Participate in design critiques and transparently work with a remote team.
- Clearly communicate the design process, decisions, and tradeoffs through various mediums.
- Help define a great User Experience for end users on the Revefi Data Operations Cloud.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing interactive applications.
- Excellent visual, UI, and interaction design skills.
- Ability to communicate design concepts through diagrams, user flows, sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, and prototypes.
- Experience working on an enterprise product with active users.
- Previous experience designing for a technical audience.
- Familiarity with governing and evolving design systems.
- Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong information architecture knowledge
- Experience with standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Figma, Miro etc.
Preferred Candidate would have :-
- Experience in designing products in the enterprise Data domain.
- Experience in working with B2B Cloud SaaS products for Tech audiences
- Experience in working at Startups
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and experience with platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure would be great
Join Revefi and embark on a rewarding journey, contributing to the growth and success of our innovative data platform!