Apply for this job
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
About the Role
Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands.
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high-profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people who share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We’d Love To See
- Portfolio: An impressive online portfolio that displays a diverse range of projects. Candidates should be able to explicitly demonstrate their direct contributions to these projects.
- Professional Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in roles such as UX/UI Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer, or Visual Designer.
- Design Methodologies: Proficiency in Design Thinking and other user experience design and ideation techniques.
- Conceptual Abilities: Capability to conceptualize ideas and execute them or adapt to provided directions.
- Design Artefacts: Experience in producing personas, journey maps, user flows, scenarios, storyboards, sketches, and wireframes.
- User Research: Demonstrable expertise in usability and user research methods, including conducting user interviews, usability testing, and data-driven design decision-making.
- Design Precision: A keen eye for detail, including pixel-perfect design execution, coupled with a strong understanding of typography and visual hierarchy.
- Communication Skills: Proficiency in presenting designs clearly, articulating design rationale, and aligning design decisions with user needs and expectations.
- Adaptability: Ability to work efficiently and independently while gracefully handling feedback, direction changes, and shifting priorities.
- Design Principles: Familiarity with responsive design techniques and adherence to accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Software Proficiency: Solid experience in designing and prototyping with Figma. Experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe Xd, Zeplin, Miro, and Invision.
- Design Systems: Comprehensive knowledge of design systems.
- Documentation: Ability to produce detailed design specifications that guide precise developer builds.
- Agency Experience: Previous agency experience is considered a plus.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.